Aug 2, 2007

Friday's Feast

Friday's Feast
Food for smart dawgs



Appetizer
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how polite are you?

Whooff, 'bout a 7. Sometimes I bark when I'm outside at night and Mom tells me that's not polite when neighbors are tryin' to sleep. and I force people at the dog park to pet me or I push 'em around, heehee. But I never hurt nobody, or growl at 'em or stuff like that.

Soup
What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud?

I don't laugh (I'm a dawg) ... but I smile real big when Mom takes me for rides in the truck.

Salad
Who is your favorite cartoon character?

Cartoon character? Huh? Whatcha mean?

Main Course
Tell about the funniest teacher you ever had.

Mom's the only one that ever taught me anything and my Mom's funny.

Dessert
Complete this sentence: I strongly believe that ______________________.

I strongly believe that everyone should be kind to animals... and that they should all give me heaps of dawg cookies and raw meat.


To see more people and critters that play this game, go here. Before you go, leave me some of your special words to let me know you was here. Show me some lovin'.





14 comments:

Alison said...

What a neat feast!! Happy Friday

Alice said...

Reba dear, thanks for the wondawgful feast! Every dish sent me into giggles. You're one NICE doggie. :D

Juzahlyn said...

great feast..have a great weekend

Mine's up too

Anonymous said...

Very unique feast!!


Come on by, my feast is sitting on the table waiting for guests to arrive, but I can let you have yours in a special dish.

http://laurawilliamsmusings.blogspot.com/2007/08/friday-feast-154.html

Gattina said...

Apart from being nice to animals you also should believe that a nice big bone tastes very good and that you need one today !

Ginafish said...

Good dog! It must be hard to type with your paws. And yes, your momma is funny. Only funny people would let their dogs get slobber all over their keyboard. :)

Anonymous said...

Great Feast this week :)

Anonymous said...

What about Auggie Doggie?? Do you like him?

Kim said...

Great dessert!

Great feast!

Mine is up...come on over.

MissMeliss said...

Great feast. Thank you (and your Mom) for visiting mine.
As to cartoon characters, I'm betting Carl (the Rottweiler from the Good Dog, Carl books) counts, sort of, because he's painted, not photographed.

-- MissMeliss
(www.missmeliss.com)

Manny said...

Great feast, Reba! Woof woof woof!

Don't you like Snoopy or Scooby-Doo? I thought you guys were pals! :)

JHS said...

Cute! Reba, you're a very intelligent pup.

Marianne Arkins said...

I'm with you on the dessert -- everyone should be kind to critters.

Thanks for swinging by!

Barbara H. said...

Love your dessert. :)

Barbara H. @ http://barbarah.wordpress.com/2007/08/03/fridays-feast-154/