Jun 27, 2007

I Follow!

My Mom played inside my thingy (HTML) and removed some kinda fence (NoFollow), so now I can follow everyone home... or at least the Google Spiders can follow everyone home, cuz this bloggy is now an "I Follow" blog.

WARNING: I don't like people saying bad stuff here, or leaving advertisements and such behind when they visit. That's called SPAM and I don't like spam. I also chase the people that leave it behind and now I can follow them home. I can also sick the spiders on them.

Thank you:
BettaBloggers 4 Dummies gave good instructions on making your blog an "I Follow". They have lots of good info for bloggers.
On BettaBloggers 4 Dummies there's a link to Randa Clay Designs where you can get a free "I Follow" widget for your sidebar. See mine. They come in lots of different colors.

1 comment:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

well i did this just today so i went and got the button, thanks for sharing it. i just hope i did it right! ha ha

smiles, auntie bee