Jun 9, 2007

Max's B'day

My Mom took me to the Dog Park to walk yesterday. We had a lot of fun. I love goin' to the Dog Park and wish Mom could take me there more often... like every day would be good. It's very pretty there. I get to run and play with all my friends, and make new friends too every time we go there. I don't even have to be on lead cuz all the dogs just run free. It's pretty safe there.

On Friday when we went, it was Max's 3rd B'day. I remember when her turned 2 last year. His Mom had a party for him at the Dog Park; gave doggy cookies to us dogs and frozen cream puffs to our hoomans. They seemed to really like eating those. I would like to eat them too.

This year, Max's mom had a party again. This time she had homemade dog cookies for us and they was ohhhh so goood. And for the hoomans there was hoomans cookies and beers and shooters. My Mom doesn't drink hardly at all ever, but to celebrate Max turnin' 3, she had a shooter. She liked it too, but it hurt her tummy, from what she told me. She has lots a tummy pains and stuff like that. I hope the special vet she's goin' to figures out what causes it so she can feel good again. She's more fun when she's feelin' good.

Anyway, I had Mom take lots o' piktures of my friends so I could show them to you. She usually takes pretty good piktures but we all kept movin' around a lot and real fast, so we blurred some of her piktures... but I'm usin' 'em anyway.


Max, the B'day boy! He's very handsome, but too young for me.


Doggy cookies in the bone shaped tin, hooman cookies in the other tin, and shooters premixed at the booze makers place.


Lucy with the white and Benson behind her. They both had haircuts so I almost didn't recognize 'em. They're usually real hairy, ya see.


Me gettin' a quick sniff 'o Beagle butt. That's Jake.


Here's Lucy and Amy with their mom.


The big yellow dog on the left is Frye, then Amy beside him. Can't tell for sure who is beside the people but think it might be Madison... and Max is the one on the right.


Amy must be tryin' to visit China... or diggin' for mice.


Left is Lucy, then Madison, Amy, Frye, and layin' down in front is Benson.


Max's mom drinkin' a shooter.


This is another Max... he's 1 of 4 dogs in his family.


I got lots more piktures to show you yet, but Mom says I gotta get off the 'puter now cuz she's shuttin' it down and goin' to bed. So you guys come on back soon and see the other ones I'm gonna post soon.

Happy trails to all!! Keep the peace!!

1 comment:

darkfoam said...

aren't b'days fun?