May 2, 2008

Friday's Feast

Appetizer

What was your favorite cartoon when you were a child?

Well, when I was a puppy, I was so hyper that I had to stay outside most of the time. I got to come in long enough to eat and if I behaved I got to stay in as long as I behaved. I often didn't make it to 5 minutes. So anyway, I didn't get to watch TV, so I didn't get to watch cartoons.

Soup

Pretend you are about to get a new pet. Which animal would you pick, and what would you name it?

Gosh… what kind of pet
Should a pet want to get?
With being a dog,
Should I want a frog?
Would a K-9 think that,
She should have a cat?
When I lay over there
Would I want a bear?
If I’m sitting right here
Do I want to have a deer?
My Mom wants no mouse
Living inside her house.
Oh! Maybe a bat!
What do you think about that?
Or on the other paw
Maybe I’d get a Macaw.

Come to think of it, my Mom has so many critters here that I'll just pass on getting any of my own. BARK!

Salad

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy getting all dressed up for a special occasion?

10!! Fur me that means putting on my collar (black leather woof silver spiky things) and going somewhere nice... like maybe the Dog Park woof friends.

Main Course

What kind of music do you listen to while you drive?

Well, I don't drive. I ride in the back of the truck and don't listen to music back there. Nice try though. Arf!

Dessert

When was the last time you bought a clock? And in which room did you put it?

Oh now come on. I'm a dog. This means that I do not buy stuff. I especially don't buy.... Oh never mind... lets just say I bought a nice clock fur the kitchen in my dog house.



Happy Fridays Feast!!

Check out Fridays' Feast... see more participants for this week.


4 comments:

Marsha said...

Woof Reba... it's Ginger. My mom is letting me answer you today!

I'm woof you on the other pet thing.. we've got silly Woody K., the cat, and everytimg I chase him out mom lets him back in! Woof's wrong with her anyway? Don't she know we don't need him?

I would love to dress up but my mom's not fancy at all. She does brush my coat though and makes it shine... she calls me a prima donna. What is that?

I love being INSIDE the car with my mom and we just listen to her music. I don't care.

I like your answer about the clock... sometimes you just have to humor people! They can be so strange!

WOOF! Please visit my mom. For some reason she likes people to come leave messages on her blog thing!

Just Some Thoughts

Debbie@Like a Rose said...

My first visit to your blog thru FF. I love it. I bet you and my Gracie could be best friends, she looks a lot like you. I'm sure she would answer many of the questions the same way you did.
Have a very barky weekend.

Anonymous said...

Very interesting feast and blog! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great weekend.

Alice said...

My salad's a 10 too. Great minds think alike. Heheheee...