Jul 3, 2007

Bloggy Changes

Hi.... My Mom is making changes to my bloggy. Arf!

She wants to do them to her bloggy, but is doing it to mine first cuz it's new so has less on it to loose if Mom screws up. So far she lost all my widgets, and I've lost all my pretty green, so now have a background that hurts my doggy eyes. Mom's promised me that she will try to get rid of the pattern and back to my green. I know she'll do her best. She's learning new tricks, even though she's not no young dawg. Whoof

And the silly puter won't let Mom put my pikture back up on top, so for now we stuck with the one that's there 'til Mom can figure out have to change it. Grrrrr.

Let me know what you think of the new look.

1 comment:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i miss your picture reba but i am sure mommie will do her best!

smiles, auntie bee