Jul 9, 2007

Dogic Monday - Seven (7)

Dogic Monday
(Manic Monday to Hoomans)

Today, 07/09/07, the Manic Monday theme, as chosen by Mo at It's A Blog Eat Blog World, is Seven (7)


Seven things I like:

- Doggy cookies (7 would be nice)
- Playing at the Dog Park (wish I could go there 7 days a week)
- Walking in the creek at the Dog Park
- Sleeping in Mom's bedroom (yup, 7 nights a week)
- Being brushed &/or petted
- Raw steak dinners (7 would be good each week)
- Raw bones (yaaa... 7 of these too, please)

Oh ya, I should tell you something else I like is when you leave me a link so I can sniff my way down it to find your blog, and when you leave stuff for me to read.

10 comments:

Gattina said...

Good idea ! instead of breaking my head I should have listed my 7 favourite dishes and for my cats too, lol ! Don't break seven dishes !

Durward Discussion said...

Good Morning Reba, Woof Sniff Bark,

Have a wonderful Monday, Tuesda, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday this week with lots of pats and hugs.

Rrrrouff

Anonymous said...

The power of seven!! Have a wonderful MM.

Lizza said...

You seem to have quite an appetite, Reba! And quite rightly, because you seem to be a big dog. Happy Dogic Monday!

Sandee said...

Reba - I think you seven wishes are reasonable. Tell your mommy I approve. Have a great MM my four legged friend. :)

Unknown said...

You and Jersey have a lot in common, Reba!

We love your new header picture. It´s soooo nice!

Unknown said...

Jersey thinks "7 cookies" would be the perfect treat right now =)

Mary said...

I'd love to have steak 7 days a week too ;) Happy MM!

Travis Cody said...

Steak 7 times a week eh? Hmmmm.

**tosses 7 x 7 scooby snacks**

Happy MM!!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

reba? rebbbbaaaaa? where are you honey?

smiles, auntie bee