Nov 22, 2009

Dumb Stuff

Nan, Mom's Mom, is really not happy woof Mom getting a motorcycle. She's told Mom she'll end up in a wheelchair... and other 'dumb' things of nasty doom thoughts. She even told Mom "Your life insurance will go up." HA!! Mom doesn't have that, so it can't go up, and besides, it's not based on what someone drives. I don't think Nan liked it lots when Mom rode woof her friends, but never said anything 'til now when Mom gets her own bike. I think Nan doesn't have any confidence in Mom at all. Lots of people think Mom is dumb... but she's not. It's kind of like woof Dan... he does weird things, like fur example, there is a bit of a drop off between our place & the neighbor's yard. Mom has lived here fur 19 years, this will be winter #20 living here. In all those years, there was just 1 time I heard about, before I was born, that Mom got stuck cuz she backed up too much and her back wheels went over the bank. Just the back wheels, not the car she had. Papa, Mom's Dad, was still here back then and he was still healthy enough to help Mom, so he came over woof his truck and pulled her out... no big deal. She learned and never has backed over the bank again. Now Dan put something there to stop Mom from going over the bank. Mom's not impressed!! She's soooo much smarter than he thinks she is, which, to this dawg, makes her smarter than he is. Arf, arf, arf.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well the way I think about it is I don't care what people think of me...I know who I am and what I want and that's all that matters :) Your mom is a hoot and I think she's real smart with all the things she does :)