Jul 15, 2012

Drumming

Something I often do with my Spiritual Friends is get together for drumming.  We have several different kinds of drums between us as well as things like maracas and a few other things, and Chris often brings his guitar too.  No one brings big drum sets like the Pulse Drums, all are smaller type drums that we can carry easily.  We sometimes meet at a friend's home and often at the local park so other people can come and join in with us, using some of the extra instruments that are brought along for that purpose.  I think they likely got together at the park today, though since I wasn't feeling well I stayed home all day and just now remembered the Sunday Drumming.  I won't make it there next week as I am going away for the weekend, but I am sure I will make it there for the following Sunday.

No comments: