Jul 27, 2012

Tipical For Me

Two days ago I was out to visit my Mom in a small town about 1/2 hour drive from where I live. We had a very nice time together, as usual. We ate dinner at HoJo's Pub and I asked for the Veggie Burger with a salad and with some fries instead of bread. You see, I am a Vegan so eat no animal products and as a diabetic I have found that bread makes my blood glucose levels very high. Since giving up bread my blood glucose readings have gone down significantly.  When we went back to Mom's, I hung several pictures for her as she had some of her walls painted and the pictures needed to be put back up. When I left for home that night I forgot my sunglasses, hey if the sun had still been up I would have remembered them, but it was after dark when I climbed on my trike and headed home.  This evening I rode back up to Mom's to get my 'shades' as I need them when riding on these bright, sunny days.  We ended up going out for Chinese dinner where I had Mushroom Chop Suey and Chow Mien. Since I got home I've been watching a movie on TV while surfing the net.  I have checked out Google Maps and a BC Government distance calculator, planning a trip I'm leaving on tomorrow.  I've also checked out Facebook, some recipes, browsed Scott Kay Cobalt, played some MahJong and now am blogging.  It's nearly time to head to bed so I can get up early and get on the road.

No comments: