Jul 25, 2012

Getting Ready to FLY

Sharing another email with you from FlyLady... then I am going to drink some water and pick up some "stuff" to either put away, throw away, donate or recycle.  Wish me luck!!

******************************

Dear Friends,

I have been playing with a fun relay today in preparation for the Olympics that starts on Friday. Here is what I have been doing all day and boy is stuff getting done.

I started my day dressed to shoes. As part of my morning routine I put on my earrings. I take them off every night and put them in my BP Bottle top. Then I drink 10 ounces of water to take my pill. This encourages me to go potty in 45 minutes. That is what starts the relay.

I drink another 10 ounces and then put something away. As I put an item away I find another item in that area that is out of place. I put away three items on this leg of my 15 minute relay.

This last relay I mopped the floors with a rag that was on the back of my couch. Only spot that was not touch was the place where our big dog was asleep. It is amazing what you can do in 15 minutes or less. Everyone go drink some water and play this game with me. LOL Tell me how you like it.

Put RELAY in the subject line and send it to FlyLady@flylady.net.

Let's learn how to play and get things done!

FlyLady


No comments: