Jun 25, 2007

Manic Monday - Grace

Wow, it's already another
Dogic Monday
(Manic Monday to hoomans)

Woof! Whoof! Arfff!

Mr. Mo over at It's A Blog Eat Blog World. is responsible for this meme thing, he's the creator of it. You'll find lots of links to other MM Bloggers hooman and other critters too.

The theme word that Mr. Mo picked for today is GRACE.

I know I am a very pretty girl, and that I am very graceful, even though hoomans say when I run that I thunder along like a horse. Some laugh when they say it too. Grrrrr... What do hoomans know anyway!


I say grace before I eat my dinner, cookies and other treats...

Good steak, good treats
Good God
Lets's eats!

Speakin' of treats, I think that's a better word than grace. I'll bet all you other doggies out there agree with me, and the kitties too.

Time for you to have the grace to leave me a treat... your special words, whoofs, meows. If you also have a Manic or Dogic, or even Catic Monday post, please leave a link in Mr. Linky to make the trail back to your blog easier for me to follow. Don't be afraid, cuz Mr. Linky don't bite!




Oh ya... don't forget to visit Mom at
I Was Born2Cree8!
RrrrUFF!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Reba,
...treats are good. I wonder if dogs sing dog-spirituals? My Manic Monday post today focuses on the Amazing Grace song.

peace, Villager

Reba said...

arOOOOOO, arf, bark... ArrrOOOOOOO.

See, Villager... I can sing real good. I'll come sing Amazing Grace wiff you, but first I gotta take a nap... fading fast. Mom already falled asleep in the 'puter chair. haha... how graceful is THAT?

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

what do they know honey?? i think you are very graceful looking! and your treats look good too!

smiles, auntie bee

Anonymous said...

wooftastic post!! Have a wonderful Monday.

Gattina said...

I can only sent 5 x 2 meows ! from my 5 cats to you and I am convinced that you are very graceful I imagine you rolling through my garden as a thunderstorm, lol !

Sandee said...

What a nice Grace post. You are just a big cutie. Have a great MM. :)

Travis Cody said...

Now a dog in full run is definitely graceful!

Here's some more scooby snacks.

Shaz said...

Woof @ the mention of treats! Happy Gracious Monday to ya x x

Janna said...

Hi, Reba! I hope you don't mind a cat person leaving comments on your blog. :) We're nice people, really. Please don't eat us.
Thanks for doing Manic Monday! :)

Jantics and The Jannaverse

Crazy Working Mom said...

Great job, Reba! :)

Thanks for stopping by my MM!

Unknown said...

Treats are the very best - Jersey agrees. Maybe you could teach her to whoof grace before eating? She´s too greedy to pause ;)

Thanks a lot for the link, Reba!