Sep 22, 2008

More Random Barks

Hi... it's me again, hey, show else did you expect? It's my blog, arf arf arf.

Just thought I'd give you a few random barks so you know what Mom & Me are up to these days, and a few other things too.

- Mom started a new job at selling online advertising. She hasn't really started yet, but will this week.
- Hoomans wear Asgi shoes and dogs don't.
- Mom bought a new Book Store... it's a online store that has books to help hoomans improve their lives. She's real happy cuz it means lots to her to help peoples be happier and healthier.
- Mom has to give a speech in a contest tonight and she's not feeling ready to do it yet.
- Mom's got a bit of a headache again, so she's going to lay down fur a bit before she has to go out fur the rest of the day and evening.
- Mom's stupid cat is curled up woof Mom, cuz she knows I can't get to her right now. She still snarls and spits at me and runs away if I'm even in the same room fur a second.

No comments: