Jun 15, 2009

Manic Monday

The word this week, brought to us by Mo at the Manic Monday homepage, is:
Shower


Well, shower me woof ephedra pills... okay, just gettin' yur attention woof that one, arf arf. Aren't I a funny dog?!!! Seriously though, hoomans... dogs don't like to shower. In fact, we don't like to bath either. You brush me and I will lick where I think needs to be cleaned and that will do just find, thank you. Oh, you can shower me woof love though, and woof doggy cookies. I never seem to be able to get enough love or doggy cookies, and these are very important to a dog. I think people should shower each other woof more love too, but not woof doggy cookies.

Now you kin go see all the other posts listed at Manic Monday... and go see Mom's post too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't like a shower Reba? Hmmm your momma gotta keep you clean somehow. I agree with you tough about showering with love. Good point. You be a good girl. ARF ARF

Durward Discussion said...

Well beautiful Reba Rottweiler, I would gladly shower you with love and don't like showers. Now I did know a water spaniel that was very very fond of splashing about.