Jun 30, 2009

Odds & Sods K9 Thoughts

- Why does Mom 'Bean have 2 cages fur the parrots, yet they both live free outside the cages, back & forth between the 2?
- I've never known anyone who had a million dollars... or a million dog cookies.
- I've never known anyone who had mesothelioma. Come to think of it, this dog can't even pronounce that word.
- Why did God make cats if not fur us dogs to chase 'em?
- How do I do it?? How do I manage to write this blog while I'm outside enjoying some night air before bed?
- How can I get fed more doggie cookies??
- I sure am glad you hoomans come here to visit me and read what I write on my dog blog.
- Did you know that Mom's parrot DW likes to steel drinks of her tea when Mom's not watching? Well, she does, arf arf arf.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You ponder such great questions. I love it...Rabbit,rabbit