Sep 21, 2009

"Stay Still While I Take Pictures"

Mom likes to take piktures of me and my friends at the dog park. She wants me to stand still and look pretty while she takes 'em. She says stuff like: "Stay Still While I Take Pictures". Well, this just doesn't happen unless she catches me unaware... arf, arf, arf. It's fun to drive her crazy and move just as she clicks the shutter. I guess we can say she doesn't get much order fulfillment... arf, arf, arf. I thought I'd show you a few piktures she took September 16th, last Wednesday.



This is Blu. He's a registered Black Russian (sounds like some kind of boozy drink, arf.) He has some kind of real long fancy name but his friends just call him Blu. Mom got lucky woof this shot.

I'm not the only one that does this to Mom. The dog was so small Mom got down to take the pick and it ran right under her.
Mom wood'a been happy if I hadn't moved my head. I was sniffing the little ankle biter. Cuz it was wet on it's body & dry on it's head it looked like a tiny lion dog, arf arf arf!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reba girl you need to hold still sometimes. Theodore little ankle biters are a pain. When I walk Nalu there is one that never stops that yapping. Pfft. Blu looks real nice. Be a good girl. WOOF