Dec 5, 2009

Dog Thoughts

Here's some things I been thinking about:

- I sure like the raw meat Mom got fur me and wish she'd give me more of it to eat cuz it's so yummy
- the wind is blowing lots out tonight and it's real cold so I sure am glad Mom let me inside
- I don't quite know what good a free directory would do fur a dog, but maybe fur a human
- I wonder what Mom will give me fur Christmas this year
- last night I met another of Mom's friends
- some people tell Mom she can't take a big dog like me on her trike. She doesn't want to believe them so still plans to. I wonder what it will be like.
- I want more doggy cookies
- Dan came over today and put new program on both of our computers so they won't get sick.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reba darling...good thoughts. I hope you get more cookies :) What are you getting mom for Christmas hmmm? Oh and by the way, tell your mom I posted about the Horses...It's up with my Scenic Sunday post :) Have a great Sunday :)

Luigi | UPrinting.com said...

"the wind is blowing lots out tonight and it's real cold so I sure am glad Mom let me inside"

You're so lucky you have a mom like her. I can't even imagine you sleeping outside while it's so freezing.