Dec 29, 2009

Rambling on...

Woof the costs of Christmas and feeding all us critters while buying a motorcycle, I think Mom could use a good part time job. It has to be one where she can work around the pain she has in her body and be something she'd like to do and knows how to do. I told her she should look at the New York job search, but she said we don't live anywhere near New York. I guess I miss read it cuz I though it said pork, not york. Arf, arf. I like the raw meat she's been feeding me and I'm putting on a bit of weight, not skinny like I was but still slim & in good shape. This is a good thing cuz I don't want to look anor-x-ic or whatever that word is when yur too skinny and yur bones stick out. Hmmmm... bones. I likes bones. I think I'll go find mine and do some chewing now. Later folks. Whoof!!

1 comment:

Jans Funny Farm said...

Hope you and your mom had a great Christmas and New Year. Doubt your mom will let you look anorexic.