Dec 29, 2010

My Weight and Health

I was just watching Ghost Whisperer on TV and could not help noticing what a nice figure Melinda (Jennifer Love Hewitt) has, such a small waist.  I would love to have that kind of figure so I guess I  better get on my exercise bike more and eat less.  I know I have gained weight over the last week or two with all the Christmas dinners I ate and I have to get busy and get it off again.  If I thought smoking cao cigars would take my mind off eating I would seriously consider it, even though I happen to be allergic to smoke.  I guess lots of people like cigars and I used to like the smell of their smoke.  I know however that only eating less and moving more will take the weight off.  Well, not as much eating less as eating more wisely, more healthy, low cal foods rather than high cal or unhealthy foods.  I must cut out the sugary food for my weight and for my blood sugars.  Yesterday I did 30 minutes on my exercise bike and walked a kilometer, a good start.  Today I did nothing.  Guess I  better get off my armchair and onto the bike.  I have TOPS tomorrow and that will show how much I over did the food over Christmas as we weigh in before each meeting.   See you later!

No comments: