Jun 19, 2011

A Wonderful Announcement

I just want to tell you all that I have a new 'guy' in my life.  A wonderful new dog!!  His name is Indaway and he is 6 1/2 months of age.  Indaway is 1/8 King Shepherd and 7/8 Rottweiler, so he looks like a Rottweiler but has longer, curly hair, and one little white spot on his chest that I didn't even know was there until today.  He came to live with me 9 days ago and has already been acting like a guard dog, barking to let me know when someone is at the door, or stopped at the bottom of our driveway.  He will be very protective of me and this is a great thing.  He has a lot of growing to do yet and is already a fairly good sized dog, so will be a real big boy when he's at full size.  I hope he is like Reba was in respect to knowing when to be nice and when to be protective.  Reba loved everyone and was such a sweet, loving dog, yet if she sensed any danger she became very protective of me.  I will soon take some photos of Indaway and post them.

No comments: