Nov 6, 2012

My Life as of Late

Most of the time I am out and about, being social, doing things, going places, seeing people.  It is rare that I stay home much at all and when I do feel like I need to stay home to 'recharge my batteries', it's only for 1 - 2 days, then I get 'cabin fever' and feel like I must get out of here or go crazy!!  Well, for some strange reason, for the last week or two I have been just staying home, sitting in my big chair all day every day and halfway into the night just playing Spider Solitaire, game after game after game. I am happy to say that I am getting very tired of the game as I got very tired of MahJong after playing so much of it for so long, and Solitaire before that. I really must stop sitting here playing stupid games on the computer (something I never used to do) and get back to being more active. I know that this is not good for my mental or physical health to just sit here like this. I`m sure that, like all other things, this too shall pass.... I just hope it passes quickly and I get back into enjoying a much more active life style.

No comments: