Dec 1, 2012

Six Cartons of Milk?

A wife asks her husband, "Could you please go shopping for me and buy one carton of milk and if they have avocados, get six."
 

A short time later the husband comes back with six cartons of milk.

The wife asks him, "Why did you buy six cartons of milk?"
 

He replied, "They had avocados."

If you're a woman, I'm sure you're going back to read it again! Men will get it the first time.


I got this in an email. I am a woman and I got it the first time, didn't have to read it a second time.  Perhaps that's because I grew up with a father and 2 brothers, have had boyfriends and 2 husbands as well as male friends (buddies). Sheeeesh, when I read this I wanted to slap the guy. Thank God not all men are this stupid.... there is no cure for stupid. Okay, so it's kind of funny, and it is a great example of how men really don't listen to what women say.  In any relationship, communication is vitally important and obviously there is not much of that in the above story.  Good for a laugh, though.  Hope you enjoyed it. 

No comments: