Aug 30, 2009

Need Yur Opinion

Well, one I finally actually like the look of. Check this out free directory submission and let me know what you think of it. It might be a good way to get more people to come to my blog... errr, and Mom's too fur that matter. I want her to read it but she's been on the phone fur awhile talking to a lady she's know fur many years. You see, Mom was married a long long time ago, many dog lives ago in fact. Back in what I've heard referred to as the '70s. After they got divorced, he eventually met Nancy & they lived together fur lots of years, right up to when he died suddenly at age 44 (human years). Nancy & Mom knew each other before Everett met Nancy & they always liked each other so there never were hard feelings between them over him. Anyway, Nancy is now working on a history book fur the little town where she lived with Everett, and where Mom had lived as an early teenager. She wanted to know if Mom wanted her to put Mom's name in there as being married to Everett for those years... after all, she was a big part of his life once upon a time. So Mom said yes... and they chatted fur a long time 'bout many things. Now that she's off the phone, she's busy putting birds to bed fur the night. So woof her being busy I thought I'd ask yur opinion on this opportunity. Hey it might be good fur getting people to yur blog too. Thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it's a great idea myself. You can't change history and what happened happened. Can't change that so I would go for it. Thanks for sharing the link also...You are the bomb Reba :)