Jan 3, 2011

Reba's Welcome

I just removed some words from Reba from the side bar.  I can't bring myself to just delete them, so am posting them here instead.  I so miss my Reba Jane Rottenweiler and some days, like today, still find myself thinking she's in the truck waiting for me to come out of a store.  I guess in time this will pass... sigh.

 

Hi. Welcome to Reba's Run.


I am Reba Jane Rottenweiler, your hostess with the mostess. I'm real friendly so long as everyone is good and plays nice.

Just want to tell you.... all the pictures on this blog belong to my Mom 'Bean. Her name is Alice Price.

On the front door of our 'real home' my Mom 'Bean has a sign that says "Security by God. Always on the job. Assisted by Rottweiler". Rottweiler... that's me.

Arf, arf, arf.

- Rottweiler Central
- Bonehead Remarks
- In The Doghouse Now
- A Dog's Eye View of Life in our World
- Just generally a doggy bloggy.

No comments: