Nov 24, 2011

My day shopping

Being Thursday, I went to TOPS this morning (down 1/2#... not a lot but better than a gain), then for lunch with 'the ladies'. As often happens, I also went to the Bargain Bin (2nd hand store) with some of my TOPS friends. I've been staying away from there a lot lately as I am working at getting rid of stuff, and am not wanting to bring more home!! Anyway, I've been wanting a queen size duvet cover as I was given a duvet that didn't have a cover. So guess what I found at the Bargain Bin!! Yup, a queen size duvet cover... totally new and still in it's original package!!! Regular price $186.99.... It was priced $20.00 and since all the items in that area were 1/2 price today I got it for $10.00!!!! WoHOOO!!! I love a good deal!!! I also got a pair of short leather winter boots, 2 pairs of earrings, a set of 3 small canisters (very handy for various bulk foods), a blouse, a large bed sheet that appears to be nearly new, an eagle patch (Harley style, says "Ride Free" and "Motor Cycles") I'll give to a Harley friend at Christmas.... total cost $19.00!! Not bad!! Being as I am short and my cupboards are high, I was also looking for one of those 2 step stools, and will have to continue to look. I already have the duvet into it's cover and my bed looks great. Can hardly wait to slide into it tonight.

No comments: