Dec 6, 2011

My TV

There is a list of things I've wanted for awhile and this year I was finally able to get myself a few of the things on that list. Sort of like getting myself early Christmas presents. One of the things on that list was one of those flat screen lcd tvs. Well, the one I got isn't an LCD, it's a plazma which my friend Dan says is not as good as the LCD... yet I am really enjoying sitting here in my living room watching my 51" flat screen TV!! I also picked up a good, used treadmill that I have in the living room so I can watch the TV while I walk on the treadmill. I am in the process of changing around some of the furniture in my home, so this evening I can't do the treadmill unless I want to look at the wall, but in the next day or two I will have the TV on the other wall and all will be good again. For now, my back is aching too much to walk on the treadmill anyway.

No comments: