Jun 21, 2008

I Gotta Stay Home

Mom took the canopy off our truck yesterday... all by herself. A friend was going to help her build a rack fur the truck, but by the time she got over to their place it was too late. It took her longer than she thought to prepare the spot and then take the canopy off and all that stuff... then she had to shower cuz she was dripping woof sweat. So now the canopy is off but there's no rack on, so I can't go woof Mom cuz there's no way fur me to be safe in the back of the truck right now. I know Mom is tempted to take me in the cab woof her so we can go to the dog park, but I'm shedding real bad right now and Mom doesn't want the truck full of dog hair that will be hard to get out of there. So fur now, unless Mom comes up woof a good idea, I'm stuck at home. I'm NOT a happy dog when Mom goes somewhere woof out me.






No comments: