Jun 13, 2008

Just Whoofin'

Mom took me to the dog park today and I got lots of time to play woof my doggy friends a bunch. Two days ago, we went to the dog park, but not fur very long. I met a handsome boy dog, a Doberman, and we wanted to play woof each other. Our moms walked together fur a short walk, then turned around and walked back. I really didn't want to get into the truck, and gave Mom a bit of a hard time fur awhile, but finally had to jump in before she got mad at me. Our moms want to walk together again and his mom said they go there about every day at 4:30, so we're gonna go at that time too soon. We were later than that today, but that's okay cuz I still had a great time.

Mom's having problems woof her laptop. It now has to be plugged in cuz the wireless thingy inside quit working last night. Mom's not happy 'bout that, but is glad she still has about a month of warranty left on it. So, we might be woofout the laptop fur a bit once she takes it in. We don't know how long it'll be tied up getting repairs. We sure hope it can be done in the same day.

Talk to you again soon.


**********************************
Is it time fur a new sink in yur house? The kitchen or the bathroom? Have you ever thought about getting a stone sink instead of the usual metal ones? If so, check out these vessel sinks.
**********************************
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Reba, nice to see you. I was just wondering today where you had run off to! I am glad you are still well and happy. I am sorry the weather is leaving you home alone. It really is safest for you that way.

[pat. pat. pat.]

storyteller said...

How cool to play with fur-friends like that. Molly got to do that this week too. We feel for your mom because we’re having computer problems too. The good news is we’ve ordered and new one … and we can hardly wait for it to arrive!!!
Hugs and blessings,