Jun 24, 2008

Woofless Wednesday



In 2003, Mom 'Bean went to Smithers fur a vacation. That's where her mother, Nan, and all Nan's kids were born. It was Nan's 80th Birthday and a family reunion, so Mom and Nan drove up there together. It was the first time in a very long time since Mom had been back there, though in the '80s she used to go visit there a lot. That's where she met her real good friend, Judy, who lives in Nova Scotia... a long ways away from here. Anyway, while up there, they went to Mom 'Bean's cousin Janet's home in Hazelton. These pictures are of her garden.

Ooopss... I put lots o' words... but at least I didn't Woof!
Arf, arf, arf.






.

5 comments:

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

Beautiful garden so many colours and flowers.

My WW is up
My Little Drummer Boys

jams o donnell said...

THat is such a beautiful garden. Ours looks a lot wilder... I know I should cut the grass a bit more often than once a year! Happy WW

Anonymous said...

The garden seems so peaceful. I want to spend an afternoon reading somewhere in the garden. Thanks for sharing it.

Daisy said...

That is a really pretty garden! I love flowers.

Anonymous said...

Looks peaceful.