Jul 6, 2008

My New Rack - Part 1

Whoof! It's been awhile since I posted anything here fur you all to read. Sorry 'bout that, but it's summer time and we're kinda busy here. And it's just plain too hot fur lots of stuff, like computer stuff.

Anyway, my Mom took the canopy off the truck, all by herself, one day awhile back. She was 'sposed to be getting a rack built on fur me fur the summer, but it didn't happen as she'd planned, so I was woofout anything on the truck to keep me safe and Mom won't let me go in the truck woofout safety things in place. So fur about 2 weeks I had to stay home when Mom went places. That did not make me a happy dog, so Mom wasn't happy either.

Then one night Mom went to Kelowna to visit her friends Wilson and Marlene, and Wilson built a wooden rack on Mom's truck fur me... all accept a gate at the back of it. He glued the wood, then screwed it all together and he did a very good job of it. It looks good and is solidly made too.

Thanks Wilson!!


***********************************
How much memory has your computer got? Is it enough or do you want more?
***********************************
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, Reba, get mom to go out and take a picture of your new rack! I am curious and want to see it.

I am sorry you had to stay home for two weeks, but I am certainly glad your mom loves you enough to want to take good care of you.

Anonymous said...

Ya, Ma loves me a lot... and I loves here right back. There's now a pikture posted fur you, just as you asked.