Jul 7, 2008

My New Rack - Part 2

Okay... so Mom gets the truck home woof the new rack on it that Wilson built. She tells Dan that Wilson built the rack and what a good job he did, and that all it needs is a gate on the back to keep me in safe. So then Dan came over to our house and put the gate on that he made fur my other rack last year. Dan and Mom made me a metal rack last year, but I busted it, but the gates are still good from it. So Dan built a wood frame type thingy onto the back of the rack Wilson built so he could attach those doors/gates to it. They don't fit quite right, but they work and that's the main thing.

Today Mom found some 2x2 pieces of wood leaning by a garbage dumpster so she brought a bunch of 'em home, tied to the rack so they wouldn't bother me. She's hoping Dan will build a new gate of wood fur my rack. Oh ya, she also got him to add a small roof onto it too to give me shade. It's only temporary and too small, but better than nothing. Mom wants to have a big roof on there fur me and have it so all she has to do if she needs it off fur hauling something is spin off some wing nuts and 'ta da!'

I'll get Mom to take some piktures to show all of you what my rack looks like. It still needs paint too, but we can show you piktures now and more when it's painted.



***********************************
Are you a nurse? Would you like to look like a nurse? Either way, you might want to check out nurse costumes.
***********************************
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Reba. It sounds like you are going to have a pretty uptown ride when mom and her friends finish up!

Anonymous said...

Yup... sure am. Thanks fur yur visit, kind Quilly!!