Jul 10, 2008

The Rack!!

The Rack - then and now.


Quilly asked to see a pikture of the rack on our truck and I got Mom to take some the other day. This is the one I like the best cuz I look the best in this one, arf arf arf. Behind me you will see the 2x2 pieces of wood Mom brought home, so maybe the gate will be done in wood. Now it's metal from the rack we had last year. This one will look good too once it's painted. Woof!



This is the rack from last year. We was traveling on a ferry boat when Mom took this pikture. The rack was new here, and over the summer I bent some of the side bars pretty bad. Using the metal was a good idea, just not fur an excited Rottweiler, arf arf arf.


******************************
Okay, as a dog I don't have a bank account, but Mom 'Bean has more than one. If you have a bank account you might find this interesting: no balance transfer fee.
******************************

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reba -- I'm sure you didn't mean to tear up the old rack. You are just an excitable girl. You do look sharp in your new rack. Try to keep it nice!

Anonymous said...

Reba, I already commented on your new rack, too! I told you to be gentle with this one so it lasts longer, otherwise you'll be home alone again and you didn't like that.