Jul 10, 2008

Lookin' Fur Yur Opinion!

WHOOF!!!

I just thought of something!! You kin give me and Mom some help! What color should Mom 'Bean paint my rack? Silver or the same color as the truck? People call the truck green... and that's how it's registered... a few have seen it woof the sun shining on it in a specific way and called it blue. Mom 'Bean says it's really Teal! Whatever color it really is, we likes it a lot. Orrrr, maybe a super shiny black!!

So... do you think we should paint it to match? Or to contrast? Paint it Teal, Silver or Shiny Black?


Place yur votes here!! Well, not here exactly... but in the Kind Critter Comments.

Arf, arf, arf!!



******************************
If you want to tell the time in high class, you might want to have one of these gold watches.
******************************

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stain it and put some Thompson's Waterseal on it. Redwood would make a "summery" kind of statement, but I like the idea of oak to bring out the natural gold highlights in your fur.

Anonymous said...

I commented on all these blogs the other day! I said I thought the rack should be stained, not painted. I thought a lovely walnut stain would compliment Reba's coat.

Debbie@Like a Rose said...

I think silver. If it's shiny black you'll blend right in and no one will be able to see what a pretty pup you are.