Jul 29, 2008

Ruby Tuesday


The other day Mom 'Bean was over visiting Quilly. One of the posts she admired was called Ruby Tuesday, hosted my Mary the Teach at Work Of The Poet. Of course Mom told me about it and I checked it out too. This looks like it might be okay to do, so I will. Mom has lots of piktures woof red in 'em... I'll just help myself to some fur sharing woof you nice peoples and critters.


This is what Mom's been seeing in here rear view mirror of her truck lately Bags and bags of pellets. She should be seeing ME when she looks in that mirror!! Oh well, at least our home will be nice and warm when it's cold outside this coming winter.


A dogs version of The Local Meat Market... a good place to meet other dogs. Arf, arf, arf.


Here's some evidence fur me to use against Mom 'Bean if I should ever need to do so. Gotta love it, arf, arf, arf. So much fur her loosin' any weight.



Happy Ruby Tuesday everyone!!



*************************************
Do you have acne? Do you need any acne products? Check out this website if you do.
*************************************



13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trust a dog to show a fire hydrant! Too funny, Reba.

Gayle said...

Cool fire hydrant! Happy Ruby Tuesday!

Gemma Wiseman said...

Adore your woofy comments attached to the pics! Most entertaining!

marcia@joyismygoal said...

Tee hee you should be more discreet w/ your Mom's treats let her enjoy w/o yapping about it:)good shot of truck bedh

Raven said...

Your Mom came up with a good collection of reds for Ruby Tuesday. I hope her sunburn is feeling better. Bet that's red too.

Mimi Lenox said...

I have a sudden urge for a Kit Kat.....Happy Ruby Tuesday!

My contribution is here

Dianne said...

Great shots "woof red in them"

Anonymous said...

That fire hydrant is a classic! Happy Ruby Tuesday.

maryt/theteach said...

Reba, you did a real good job on Ruby Tuesday! You had pictures woof a little red and a lot of red. That was just great! Love the fire hyd, ah, the meeting place. And of course I love Kit-Kat and Coke, Yum! Thanks for joining Ruby Tuesday! :)

Ralph said...

I love the fire hydrant! We had one in our back yard when I was a kid (1960s) for our dog Boris.

Be a kind canine, and don't tell anybody about the candy and soda...your mom's been good to you!

Karen Coutu said...

It's nice to see things from your point of view! Love the red hydrant too!!

Anonymous said...

Woof Woof!!! You didn't bite those KitKat did you!! Poison to us doggies, but tastes heavenly :P

Anonymous said...

Fire hydrant is excellent but I would rather go for a bottle of Coke and a KitKat as well! I am bookmarking this wonderful page: http://del.icio.us/britneyvaughan