Jul 10, 2008

I Helped

On Tuesday Mom 'Bean took me to he Dragon Boat practice woof her. I stayed in the truck, safe in my rack, while Mom and the other peoples were out on the lake in the Dragon Boat. Then after they were back, Mom let me out of the truck fur awhile. Usually she doesn't do that, but fur some reason she just did this time. Most of the people were gone home but Mom had to talk to Val, the coach, fur a bit, so we went down to the Dragon. Val was there woof 2 other peoples, a man and woman who just joined the team so were getting a special lesson in the boat tied up to the dock. Then this woman tells Mom she's real scared of Rottweilers, actually all big dogs, but specially rotties, cuz one ripped her arm apart one time. Mom assured her that I am not like that dog was, that I'm a good dog, and that she would keep me away from the lady anyway. And she told her that if she ever wanted to face the fear, to just let Mom know and we'd help. So the lady said yes, and Mom made me go out on the real scary dock. It's plastic that floats and I didn't feel real safe on it. So anyway, I got close to the edge of the dock so the lady could reach out of the Dragon and touch me. I licked her hand then got away from the edge. This was real big for that lady. Mom was real proud of her fur being so brave and of me fur being such a good dog. Mom thinks it was God's idea fur me to get out of the truck and go down to help this lady woof getting over her fear, and that we'll help more another time, maybe on land where I can get closer to her.


******************************
Do you like reading books? Would you like to shop fur books on an online book store?
******************************

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a good girl, Reba. I hope you got a doggy cookie! (or two)

Anonymous said...

Reba, I commented here the other day and told you how proud I am of you. Ask your mom to check the spam folder -- and no, you can't eat it! This kind of spam will make you very sick!

Anonymous said...

Reba, I commented here the other day and told you how proud I am of you. Ask your mom to check the spam folder -- and no, you can't eat it! This kind of spam will make you very sick!