Jul 22, 2008

Shadow In Trouble

My doggie friend Shadow is in a lot of trouble right now, and so is his Mom. All of the peoples what know Shadow are so surprised and can't figure it out... me too. Shadow is such a nice and friendly dog who has never been aggressive woof anyone and suddenly he bit a lady the other day. He was out in the front yard woof his Mom, playin' around and visiting woof all the neighborhood people that walked by. No problems there. Then a new lady came along what doesn't live there, or at least Shadow's Mom has never seen her before, and suddenly he just ran up to her and bit her hard enough to break the skin on her bum/thigh area. He just bit her once and woof the little teeth at the front of his mouth, but that was bad enough. The lady got real mad and told Wendy, Shadow's mom, that she's going to sue her. Now Wendy is scared that Shadow could get taken to jail and maybe even given the death sentence fur that one little bite. No one knows why he did it.

Shadow is a German Shepard which is often called a Police Dog cuz policemen often use this breed of dog fur doing police work and catching criminals. Now Shadow is a criminal his self and might be put in pawcuffs and taken away. That would be very sad. He's not a bad dog, he just made one mistake, and for all anyone knows, maybe he had a good reason that he can't explain to peoples.



***********************
If you want cheap diet pills, check out cheap Phentermine. I just go to the dog park and play woof friends and I keep my girlish figure.
***********************
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If Shadow has never showed any previous aggression, I am willing to bet the woman did deserve the bite for some doggy reason or other. I had a yellow lab that was protective of our home and good about guarding the door, but he always backed off when he was assured we wanted the newcomers in the house -- except once.

He let my ex-'s coworker in the house, and sat on guard between him and me the whole time the man was there. Once, when my ex- wasn't home and the man showed up, George wouldn't let me open the door. He tried herding me from the door, then literally grabbed my jeans leg and held me until the man left.

That man is now in prison for murder -- he raped and killed the wife of one of his coworkers (a couple years later and long gone from our lives).