May 7, 2011

Spring Cleaning

This is the time of year to throw away the old and welcome in the new. I've been cleaning my home and my yard which is a huge job that is very necessary. Having been injured and sick for some time, I have let things go around here and it is feeling really great to be getting a few things done. I look forward to having a clean home and a pretty yard again. Being spring, it's also time for putting away winter clothes, donating what I don't want anymore, bringing out warm weather clothes and donating what doesn't fit any more. As well as clothing, shoes need to be checked over to see what is good and what needs to go. A good pair of shoes can cost what seems to be a lot, but will last longer than cheap ones and is better for your feet. As a diabetic, I know it is important to take good care of my feet. I also want new sandals for the upcoming summer. I've been wearing my old ones and they really need to be replaced this year.

No comments: