Mar 30, 2012

Payback!!!

A friend of mine has done a lot of work on my trike for me and up until now only charged me for his supplies, his out of pocket money.  In return I have mended 3 or 4 pairs of pants for him, and now it the big pay back.  On Monday I went to his place and started doing inventory in his small engine repair business.  There are shelves and shelves of bits, pieces, parts, etc. for his business as well as some for fixing his truck, motorcycles, and a few other things he does.  I put in 3 3/4 hours working there on Monday, then went back again today and put in another 3 1/2 hours and I have only just begun!  There is a dent in the job, but ever so much more to do... then I will begin data entry into his computer, entering all of his equipment and supplies into his computer, using a program I've never head of and he doesn't know how to use.  I sure hope it's easy!!

No comments: