Apr 3, 2012

A Good Day Planned

Dan and I have been friends for around 11 years now. For the last 5 months he has been working in a different province as there is no work for him in our home province.  We do talk often on MSN though that is just not the same as seeing a friend in person.  He is currently home for a funeral so I saw him on Sunday for awhile and expect him to be here any time now for another visit today.  It's good to see him in person and I look forward to when construction picks up in BC so he can come back  home to work as I know he really wants to do.

Though there is much cloud in the sky, the sun is brightly shining through.  My stove went out at some point during the night as I didn't put another bag of pellets into it.  It is warm enough in here that I won't relight the stove until later this evening.  I love it when I get to go without the stove on, it means warm weather. I am going to have something to eat then out I go to work in my yard for awhile.

No comments: