Dec 22, 2008

Manic Monday


Dear Santa... and all the people who read my Dog Blog;

Welcome to Reba's Run.

Mr. Mo has chosen tree fur the word fur this weeks DOGIC Manic Monday meme.



This Snowman is taking 2 little Christmas trees to his friends so they can enjoy them too. They are all decorated nice and pretty. If I had apposable thumbs I would decorate a tree too, and here are some things I would put on my Christmas tree.





I guess mice must have apposable thumbs, cuz Mickey & Minnie Mouse are decorating their Christmas tree.


Gotta run now. I have to make a very important trip outside fur a short while.


Have a Woofenderful Kissmas, everyone!!!


2 comments:

maryt/theteach said...

Hi Reba! How are you doin'? It's been a while! So glad to see you and wish you Happy Holidays and a very Happy New Year! :) Don't be a stranger!

Anonymous said...

Very cute!