Jan 21, 2010

Note From Mom 'Bean

Well, just thought I'd tell you that Reba has been sleeping in the closet of my old bedroom lately instead of on her foamy at the foot of my bed. This is odd as she's always liked to sleep really close to me. I think it's possibly because it's much cooler back in that bedroom than it is in this room and maybe she finds it too warm here especially since she spends several hours each day out in her run & her dog house. Since I moved my bedroom to this new room, I put the chinchilla & rabbit cages all down in that room as it's better for them to be in the cooler area too. Reba has feather pillows on the floor in the closet so likely very comfortable for her again body. I know for sure she has no problems sleeping and needs no sleeping aid... this evening I got dressed up and went out for the evening without her even noticing I was going, then came home and she was still back there sleeping. I don't think she even missed me.

4 comments:

StorageCraft said...

I think that from the description which you have given, your dog looks quite cool and i wish i can meet him and train him as i have trained my dog.

Los Angeles Printing Service said...

Aw, you must've been missing your little Reba since she is sleeping in the other room. Just wondering, what if you try getting her on her spot in the other room and put her back at the foot of your bed, will she go back there?

MessageForce said...

I am an animal lover and just treat them as my family member and especially i love taking care of dogs especially my dog. I just wish i could meet your dog.

Shawn mitchell said...

I am fascinated by the description which you actually gave about your dog. My dog is not so cute but he is a dear one.