Jan 20, 2010

Trying my Paw at Writing

The other day I was listening to some guys talking. They were standing beside the truck while I was waiting fur Mom, and they were talking about getting balled, or something like that. It didn't make much sense to me... maybe cuz I'm a dog, or maybe cuz I'm a girl. Anyway, then one said something about loozing his hair. He wondered what causes hair loss? Well, now we're talking something this girl dog knows about! Warm weather causes hair loss. It's called SHEDDING, boys! It's a very natural part of being a dog or cat or chinchilla or rabbit.... or lots of other critters too. Oh, by the way, these guys had no hair on their heads so guess they must've just come back from a vacation to somewhere real hot!! Arf arf.

See Mom, yur not the only one who can write a story woof just a little 'prompt'.

No comments: