Mar 24, 2010

Mmmm. Tea!

Mmmmm this tea sure is good. I'm drinking Saphara (white tea with schizandra berries)... the ingredients are Organic Fair Trade Certified white tea, organic schizandra berries, organic orange peel, organic cornflower petals, natural flavours. In smaller print, it says "A Journey for the senses from Celestial Seasonings". I also really enjoy Tim Horton's Pomegranate White Tea (white tea, hibiscus, rosehips, orange peel, chamomile, natural pomegranate flavour, licorice root, natural and artificial flavours).

As I sit here on my bed, on my laptop, Mewsic is curled up against me as she so often is when given the chance. I sometimes wonder if she takes a sleep aid, she sleeps so much. Also, sometimes I think I need to take one. Whenever I know I have to get up early in the morning, I set the alarm and then can't sleep. I toss and turn all night long. Strange, but true.

No comments: