Feb 17, 2011

Dreaming... Again

I have a fellow living in an RV trailer on my land, below my house.  It's kind of nice to have someone else on the property, safer in this day and age, and it's also nice to have a few dollars rent from him each month.  It helps me out a lot.  I'm not sure if he has rv insurance on the trailer, but he is fairly safe as he heats the place with electric heaters rather than the gas furnace that may or may not work real well as it's an older RV.  I don't know how anyone can live in such a small home, I know I couldn't, but he seems to be doing well there so this is a good thing.  I have a whole big house and it's full of stuff, lots of it cages with pets living in them.  We couldn't fit in a little trailer.  I wouldn't mind having one of them for 'camping' in the summer.  I think it would be awesome to go out to a lake in the bush where hardly anyone else goes and just live in nature for a good part of the summer.  It would be hard to be without electricity and internet, but I think it would be good in many ways.  Very stress free living and a great opportunity to get some reading & writing done, for sure.  Anyway, I don't have one so this is just another dream.  Maybe one day while I'm still young enough to drive it out there, set it up and live without the need of a nearby hospital.

No comments: