Feb 4, 2011

Tired

I don't know why but I've been very tired lately. Earlier this fall I was like this and figured it was due to the crash and resultant stress & healing of injuries. Finally it lifted and I felt much better, though still not 'top notch'. Now again I am 'deadly tired', and don't have a clue why. If someone offered me the best job in the world, but it working with animals, accounts executive jobs, or even getting paid to talk (dream job for me) I would have to pass as I'm just too tired to even blog for a few minutes. I keep making errors in typing and having to go back and re-do it. I can't think straight. Went to the Dr. today and fell asleep in the office while waiting for him. Then he came in and said hello. I nearly hit the roof, he scared me so bad. I will be going for blood tests, but was too late to go today and I was too tired anyway, so will go on Monday.

No comments: