Aug 10, 2007

Friday's Feast #3

Friday`s Feast
Food for Smart Dawgs


Appetizer
What is your favorite kind of pie?

Pie? I`ve never had no pie. I do love Dawg cookies though.

Soup
Name something that made you smile this week.

Mom took me for a ride in the truck and that always makes me smile, specially when I get to stick my head through the window into the cab and be close to Mom. I`m a real smilin`dawg.

Salad
What do you do to cool off when the weather is hot and humid?

I dig in the dirt, then lay down in the fresh dug dirt cuz it`s cooler. At the dog park I like to walk into the creek and hang out in the treed areas. Oh ya, and I pant a lot.

Main Course
You receive $1,000 in the mail with a letter that says you can only use the money to redecorate one room in your home. Which room do you pick, and what do you buy to spruce it up?

My dawg house only has one room, so guess I could fix the roof on it and get a comfy bed for in there. Or, cuz I mostly live in the big house now, maybe I`d get me a good bed, or do something nice for Mom.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: My _________ says __________, but I __________.

My Mom says I shouldn`t get so excited and jump all over the place, but I still do it all the time.


Check out Fridays' Feast... see more participants for this week.

10 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Love your soup Reba!!! I can just picture you with your mom driving --with your head out the window...smiling in the winds!!!

My feast is served, drop by and dine with me if you can find time!!

Annie said...

Great feast!
Have a great Friday.
♥♥♥♥
annie
My Life as Annie!

Anonymous said...

what a great feast, doggy style :)

Lady of Musotopia said...

What a nice main course - very thoughtful of you to want to treat your mum :)

Woof Woof (different dialect here, hehe). Thanks for sitting in on my feast. I hope you got more than leftovers ;) Hope you're having a dog's life! ;)

Kara said...

45559857

Dianne - Bunny Trails said...

Very cute! First dog blog I've ever read. :) Thanks for stopping by.

Alison said...

Great feast - Happy Friday!

Thanks for visiting mine!

JHS said...

Reba, you crack me up. Did ya like the photo of Buddy? Y'all could be friends!

Alice said...

You're one cool dawg, Reba! Your mommy must be sooooo proud of ya. :D

Great feast!!

Unknown said...

Great!!!

Have a wonderful weekend!