Aug 23, 2007

Friday's Feast
Food for Smart Dawgs




Appetizer
Say there’s a book written about your life. Who would you want to narrate the audio version?

Oprah Winfrey.

Soup
Take the letters from your favorite kind of nut and write a sentence. (Example: Perhaps every avenue needs understanding today.)

Peanut = Puppies eat any nummies under table.

Salad
If you could go back in time and spend one week in another decade, which decade would you choose?

The 1980s. Mom still had a good back then, so we could'a walked more an stuff like that... and she needed me to protect her.

Main Course
Name a song that brings back memories for you.

You Had Me From Hello, Kenny Chesney. It was a Country music hit in 1999, I was 7 weeks old when Mom adopted me in February and as soon as I saw her I knew I wanted to be her dogger.

Dessert
Do you prefer to wash your hands in cold water or warm water?

Hands? I don't got hands... but I wash my paws with my tongue, so guess that's considered warm water.

Check out Fridays' Feast... see more participants for this week.

Please leave me your
Barks, Woofs, Licks and other signs of love. Your words make me a happy dawg.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Silly Dog!! Woof Woof!

Anonymous said...

My Zorro dog sent me to tell you he agrees wholeheartedly with your answer for soup.

Eleisia said...

Terrific answers from a dog's perspective.

Great main course.

Happy feasting

Anonymous said...

awwwwww ... so cute! such a sweet salad ... love it! :)
you're a good dawg!

Gattina said...

What !! Oprah ! I can hear her barking till Belgium ! I just imagine I could wash my hands, also by leaking them. That would safe water and be cheaper ! Good idea !

Anonymous said...

Great feast!! Have a great Friday!

Linda said...

Greaat answers from a dog's point of view. Whoof Whoof

Gill said...

Hmmm, I'm sure Oprah would have something to bark about that!

Lori said...

Great feast...loved your soup:) Happy FF.

Zoooma said...

You're a smart dog, have you been on Letterman?

And maybe Snoop Dogg would do a good job narrating... or Brian from Family Guy!

Alice said...

You've got me in stitches, Reba dawg! LOL.

Have a good weekend!

Anonymous said...

Woof woof! I guess Scooby-Doo wasn't available, but Oprah isn't a bad choice. :)

Marianne Arkins said...

Love the answers to the song... My doggy had me from hello, too.

Great feast!

meowminx said...

Loved your feast! Really cute!

Mine's posted here.

Have a great weekend and stay good ;)

Unknown said...

Great feast, great dessert!

Unknown said...

Great feast!
Enjoy your weekend!

Gattina said...

If you wish to really get excited today then have a look on my Keyhole picture blog there are enough kitties to bark at and my favourite dog a Bernese shephard dog. He is my neighbors dog and our best friend ! He even loves our cats and one of them is sleeping in his dog house ! And he poor soul sleeps outside, lol !

Anonymous said...

Nummies? What's nummies? Guilty confession: You Had me From Hello is my favourite too. Argh, my reputation! My reputation! In my defence Chesney's music is good. Even if it's country music. :p