Aug 26, 2007

Manic Monday - Faith


Hi. Welcome to Reba's Run and to Dogic Monday. The word Mr. Mo (a.k.a. Not The Mama) at It's A Blog Eat Blog World chose for us to blog about this week is faith. Faith is a good word and a good thing to have.

My Mom ran out of doggy cookies for me about 2 weeks ago. Now, most dawgs would get reeeeal upset with their hoomans over somethin like that, or real worried that they'll never gets doggy cookies agen. But not me. I haz faith! Yup, I haz faith in God and in my hooman who I think of as my Mom cuz she adopted me when I was just a pup. I knew Mom would find somethin else to feed me for a night time treat before we all go to bed, and I knew she'd buy me a new bag of doggy cookies. I had faith and I was right.

We still don't have doggie cookies, but Mom has found somethin good every night. Some nights she gives me a chunk of real dry beagle... opps, I means bagel. It's very tasty and it cleans my teeth some too cuz it's hard and dry so kinda scrapes them clean... just like my doggy cookies do. Sometimes she gives me some nice raw eggies to eat, mmm mmm good. One night Mom even gave me a chuck of her cheddar cheese! Now that was goooood!! I knows Mom gets paid on Wednesday, so I knows she'll go to the big store and gets me a bag of doggie cookies. Yup, I haz faith in my Mom.

When are you people going to learn? It's not about who's right or wrong. No denomination's nailed it yet, and they never will because they're all too self-righteous to realize that it doesn't matter what you have faith in, just that you have faith. Your hearts are in the right place, but your brains need to wake up
-dogma

Learn more about Manic Monday here.

3 comments:

Durward Discussion said...

Woof Woof Reba,

You still have two periods between run and com. No one can click to come by until it is reduced to one period.

You are such a wonderful puppy, it would be a shame if people can't bark in praise of Reba.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

you make purrfect sense to me honey. and i think you should get a really really big bag of doggie cookies...

smiles, auntie bee

Anonymous said...

Mz Jamie - thank you for tellin me that... I'll try to fix it. Sometimes it's hard to type with these big paws.

Auntie Bee - I will! Mom buys me a HUGE bag every time. She says it costs less that way. And they're big cookies for a big dawg, not those itty bitty things some dogs get. Haha.