Aug 16, 2007

Friday's Feast - #4

Friday`s Feast
Food for Smart Dawgs


Appetizer
Describe your laundry routine. Do you have a certain day when you do it all, or do you just wash whatever you need for the next day?

Every day I wash parts of my coat that I can reach but I won't tell you what parts

Soup
In your opinion, what age will you be when you’ll consider yourself to truly be old?

12 or 13 is very old for a rottweiler

Salad
What is one of your goals? Is it short-term, long-term, or both?

My biggest goal right now is to go for a walk at the dog park tomorrow... well I guess that will be today when you read this. It's not as much fun without Norm along but I love Mom best anyway.

Main Course
Name something unbelievable you’ve seen or read lately.

It's unbelievable that Mom lets that cat sleep on the bed with her and I have to sleep on the floor!

Dessert
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how happy are you today?

I'm about a 7 I think. I'll be a 1o when I go for a truck ride to the dog park.

Check out Fridays' Feast... see more participants for this week.

STOP!!!
Before you go, leave some of your nice words for me!
Please and thanks!

6 comments:

Gattina said...

If you would sleep on your mum's bed, she wouldn't have any space left and had to sleep on the floor ! so as a gentleman leave her in her bed !

maiylah said...

this is a lovely feast! totally a different perspective. ;)

Annie said...

Great feast, Happy Friday!
♥♥♥♥
annie
My Life as Annie!

Anonymous said...

have fun at the dog park!! Great feasting with you.

Lori said...

LOL...thanks for the laugh. Great feast. Happy FF.

Alice said...

I wanna know what parts!! Please tell, please... :P

Life's unfair isn't it, big dawg? Anyway... the floor's more spacious than the bed and you get to roll all over the place! :D

Great feast, Reba! Here's a GRAND woof for you!