Aug 8, 2007

Wordless Wednesday

Welcome to another
WOOFLESS WEDNESDAY

When Mom & I took our Magical Mystery Tour to the Kootenays, Mom took this when we were stopped in road construction. We never would have noticed this beautiful water fall if we hadn't been running an errand for our friend Cam, and got held up like that.

This photo is one Mom is considering for competition. I think it sure would be nice if you went to Decisions Decisions and had a look at all the piktures she has there... then vote on what one you think could win. She really needs help that I can't give her, so I think it would be real nice if you could help her for me. Thanks.

9 comments:

Mycrazylife said...

How beautiful! Nice find.

Mycrazylife

Girl Gone Wild - BibleStyle said...

Your mom takes some beautiful pictures! And you are a beatiful dog!!!

jams o donnell said...

That's a very nice photo. Happy WW

The Rock Chick said...

Oh , this is beautiful!! I recently saw a breathataking (but smaller) waterfall at Starved Rock in central IL.

Of course, doggies are welcome at my site!!! Especially rotties! I had a rott named Felony for many years. She was the best dog ever and I miss her terribly :)

Happy WW! Thanks for stopping by an dplease come visit again!

Jessica

Susan Demeter said...

Beautiful photo! Happy WW!

Oh yeah...Max, and Kipling say woof woof!

Shana said...

So very pretty. Happy WW!!!

Unknown said...

That really is a beautiful picture!

Mel said...

Pictures of waterfalls are some of my favorite. They give a sense of peace, yet are full of life. Happy WW!
Mel

catsynth said...

What a great image, and a great coincidence to have discovered that waterfall. :)