Aug 30, 2007

Friday's Feast

Friday's Feast
Food Fur Smart Dawgs


Appetizer
Who is the easiest person for you to talk to?

My Mom is the only hooman I talk to. I make others pet me, but I don't talk to them.

Soup
If you could live in any ancient city during the height of the quality of its society and culture, which one would you choose?

Rome. That's where my ancestors came from many many many generations ago.

Salad
What is the most exciting event you’ve ever witnessed?

Max's birthday at the Dog Park! That was fun!

Main Course
If you were a celebrity, what would you do for a publicity stunt?

I'd chase a car all the way down "Holly Wood Bull A Vard" or maybe Rodeo Drive!

Dessert
What do you consider the ideal age to have a first child?

It's best for your health to wait until you are over one year old before you have your first litter... depends too on what breed you are, if you're a big dog or a little one.


Check out Fridays' Feast... see more participants for this week.

Please leave me your Barks, Woofs, Licks and other signs of love. Your words brighten my day.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha--interesting answers :) great feast.

maiylah said...

totally agree with your dessert! :)
wonderful feast, Reba

Gattina said...

I still have to decide if I want to be a big or a small dog in my next life or if I would prefer to be a cat but then I would have my first litter at 6 months ! Isn't that a bit early ?

Juzahlyn said...

heheheh lol love the dessert...great feast

Mine's up too

Anonymous said...

Great feast! Come join my very first one :)

Rox said...

I LOVE your feast and i LOVE the dog!! What an interesting page!
Have a good Friday and don't let your owner get up to mischief! :-) hehe

Anonymous said...

Hi, Reba, Zorro and Cleo (chihuahua and chi/staffie mix, respectively) sent me to tell you they rate your feast at four bully sticks. Which is as high as either of them can count.

Amazing Gracie said...

Rome...wouldn't you have to fight another dog or a bear or bull? That would be very scary!!!

Anonymous said...

tegdirb - thanks :oP

mayilah - I do make a good point, don't I... whoof.

Gattina - do we get to decide? I love my life as a Rottweiler! Maybe you could try it.

juzahlyn - I always love desert too.... bark!

Kat - thanks... will do, ARF

Rox - too late... she went out without me so trust me, when she gets home she's in trouble.

Missmelliss - thanks for the message from Zorro & Cleo. Tell the little ankle biters "hi" from me too. I'll drop by and see them.

Amazing Gracie - ummm, errr, never thought of that. Thanks fur telling me. Maybe I'll just go to Babble On with Mom then. Maybe we can keep each other safe.

Anonymous said...

LOL at your Main Course.

Great feast, and have a great weekend, too!

Best -
Braden

Anonymous said...

I didn't know Rottweilers originated from Rome! So I guess I'll be seeing you there too? Don't you wish you have time machine? I'd love to head there for a bit, for holiday. And when I figure out how to you and your mommy should tag along. :D

h said...

Happy Feast Day. I have a Rotty on my Blog-Links! Perhaps a litter-mate?

Linda said...

I had 2 rottwiler's as neighbors a few years back. Wonderful dogs!!!
I didn't know they originated in Rome. We learn something new everyday thru blogging.

Bea said...

He he he! Interesting dessert. :-)

Anonymous said...

Gotta love the thoughts of a Rottweiler! Great feast..thank you for visitng mine as well.

Kara said...

Great feast! Thanks for visiting mine :D

Anonymous said...

Hey Reba! Thanks for the yummy feast. I hope you and mommy have a great holiday weekend. Take care.

Marsha said...

great feast... Ginger likes it and gives it two paws up!